Friday, July 5, 2013

My Trip to Belgrade

Bila sam inspirisana jučerašnjim postom, i shvatila sam da baš dugo nisam bila u Beogradu, tako da sam odlučila da odem tamo na jedan dan. :)
Raspust je, ja nemam šta da radim, tako da sam iskoristila ovaj divan dan da se i odmorim, i počastim sebe novim krpicama... :) A šta vi radite kad vam je dosadno po ovoj vrućini ?

I was inspired by my yesterday's post, and I realized I haven't been to Belgrade since forever, so I decided to visit it for a day. :)
It's my summer vacation, and I have nothing interesting to do, so I used this beautiful day to rest, and to treat myself with some new clothes. :)
And what do you do when you're bored, and it's so hot outside ? 







Shirt- AMISU
Pants- H&M
Bag- Vintage
Sunglasses- Tally Weijl
Watch- MORGAN
Flats- Non branded


No comments:

Post a Comment